Please read the following instructions, then complete the Online Enrollment form below:
- All teachers participating in the 2022 evaluations are strongly advised to first view the ASP 2022 Online Enrollment Training Video before proceeding with enrollment below.
- Enter the total number of students you are enrolling in the column titled “Space” in the “Ticket Type” section below. (This section will only appear if you are logged into the website with your ASMTA username and password.) This Ticket section will then open up the student information screens equal to the number of students (spaces) you are enrolling.
- Enter information for each student.
- Enter your teacher information and select the local association through which you are participating.
- [Disregard the “Coupon Code” box.]
- Select your payment option in the “Pay With” box:
Option 1 – PayPal: Select Paypal if you wish to pay online with your credit card or with your PayPal account, then select Send to Booking. You will then be prompted to enter your payment information.
Option 2 – Pay Offline: Select Pay Offline, if you wish to pay by check, which will open up to show you the name and address of the person to whom you must send your check. Make a note of this. [Make check payable to “Arizona Study Program”, indicating your name in the Memo line.] Select “Send to Booking”.
- If you are using PayPal, and paid online, you are done now with the online enrollment information, except you will be directed to enter your payment information. If you are paying by check, you are done with the online enrollment and need only send your check.
- You will receive an email from ASMTA confirming your student information and the fee charged. If you paid online, the email subject will say “Booking Confirmed”. If you are paying by check (Offline), it will say “Booking Pending.” Once we receive your check, we will approve your enrollment (“Booking”) and send you another email stating “Booking Confirmed.”
$25.00 Early Online Enrollment is due no later than 11:59 p.m. December 1, 2021.
$40.00 Late Online Enrollment is due no later than 11:59 p.m. February 15, 2022.
New for 2022 ASP Enrollments:
1) Teacher ID Number: 11/1/21 UPDATE for NAMTA. NAMTA teachers are not required to enter a Teacher ID number. Please ignore this field when completing your enrollment. If you have questions, please contact Suszy Traylor, email@example.com prior to enrolling online below.
2) Scheduling Preferences: Please indicate your Friday, Saturday scheduling preference including whether you wish to split your scheduling over two days. Note: There is no guarantee that your preferences will be granted. All teachers must make a selection, whether your evaluations are over 1 day or 2 days. If you have no preference, please indicate “Anytime”.
3) Indemnity Agreement: Prior to enrolling students, all participating teacher are required to have in their possession a fully signed ASP Indemnity Agreement on behalf of all students being enrolled. This form is included in Packet 1 and is also available at Arizona Study Program home page.
Note: Please submit only one (1) enrollment form for Early/Regular Enrollment and/or, as necessary, one (1) enrollment form for Late Enrollment. This means we would like for you to include all of your participating students on the enrollment form. Once submitted, changes are not accepted here. Rather, level or category changes will be submitted by way of the Confidential Report Form contained in Packet 2. If you have questions about your enrollments, please contact your local chairperson. If you have questions specifically regarding this enrollment web page, please contact Suszy Traylor, ASP Technology Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings have closed.