Registration starts September 25 and ends October 15
Please email questions to email Natalya Thran at firstname.lastname@example.org . Many questions can be answered by reading the guidelines. It is your responsibility to read all guidelines thoroughly. Fill out all information requested on the entry forms, including repertoire and teacher contact details.
- IMPORTANT: The fee is $30 per student (Member rate) and $50 per student (non-Member rate), except for Duet Division students who are registered together as a single registration i.e. $30 for both students (Member rate) and $50 for both students (non-Member rate). Also note that only the Duet Division requires the 2nd student name and age.
- Fill out the student information in the Ticket Type section below, by first selecting the number of students (Spaces) you are registering for a specific division (Duet Division students are treated as one student ticket). This will open up a Student ticket form for each student.
- Fill out the teacher information.
- Select “Pay With” and choose from one of the two following options:
Option 1: PayPal (you are paying online with either PayPal or your credit/debit card)
Option 2: Pay Offline (you are paying by check)Select “Send to Booking”
- You will see “Booking Successfully Completed,” Your registration has been submitted.
- You need only complete your payment.
- If you chose Option 1 (to pay online), you are done with the online registration, but you will be prompted to enter your payment information. Once you complete entering your online payment information, you are done.
- If you chose Option 2 (to Pay Offline), you are done with the online registration and need only issue and mail your check.
- Make your check payable to ASMTA, and send to: Natalya Thran, 1525 E. Galveston St., Gilbert, AZ 85295.
- An email will automatically be sent to you showing either:
- “Booking Confirmed” (if you paid by Option 1)…..OR
- “Booking Pending” (if you paid by Option 2). Once the chairperson receives your check, you will receive another email showing “Booking Confirmed”
- Details of your registrations will be included in your email notification.
Registration must be made no later than 11:59 p.m. Sunday, October 15, 2023.
If you chose Option 2 (to pay by check), your check must be postmarked no later than October 15, 2023.
For help with this Online Registration Form, contact Suszy Traylor, ASMTA Webmaster at email@example.com.
Arizona State University, School of Music
50 E. Gammage Pkwy
Tempe, AZ, 85251
Log in if you already have an account with us.